2018 & 2019 Term Dates
Term 1: 29 January (school teachers start) to 29 March (Thursday) *
Term 2: 16 April to 29 June
Term 3: 16 July to 21 September
Term 4: 8 October to 21 December
Term 1: 29 January (school teachers start) to 05 April
Term 2: 23 April to 28 June
Term 3: 15 July to 20 September
Term 4: 7 October to 20 December
Term Dates extracted from the Victorian Department of Education and Training Website.
2018 SJ Kindergarten FEES
To cover it’s operating costs, the kindergarten relies on term fees, fundraising
and government funding.
There is no government funding for the three year old program.
Fees for the three and four year old groups are set by the kindergarten
Committee of Management and are reviewed regularly.
3 YEAR OLD GROUP:
Terms 1 and 3 - $715 per term ($100 maintenance levy due in each of these terms)
Terms 2 and 4 - $715
4 YEAR OLD GROUP:
Terms 1 and 3 - $1020 per term ($100 maintenance levy due in each of these terms)
Terms 2 and 4 - $1020
Procedure for fee collection
- An invoice will be issued by the Fees Officer 5 weeks prior to the end of the previous term. This will allow 30 days for payment.
- Parents must contact the kindergarten if they are having difficulty with payment
of fees to avoid late payment fees. The kindergarten has a process for negotiating
- Fees are payable and are accepted via Direct Transfer or Cash Deposit to the St John’s Anglican Kindergarten Bank Account.
- Families are welcome to pay in advance for the full year, please advise the fee officer
should you wish to take up this option.
- Fees for 2018 will be advised within accordance of the St John’s Anglican
Kindergartens Fee Policy and can be altered to include projected cost increases.